Although getting an amazing stretch is wonderful, Yoga is SO MUCH MORE than the physical practice. It is a practice of going within and connecting with your inner nature; it’s a practice of contemplation, insight, discovery, and awareness.
What you will learn in the Yoga WITH Nature course:
- The basics of Applied Eco-psychology (that’s just a fancy pants way of saying activities that help connect with nature) and why that will make your connection to yourself and nature more fulfilling
- Why Nature is an integral part of Yoga
- How to turn Yogic Theories (connection with breath, the witness/present aspects, feeling of deep peace and connection) into experiences not just concepts
- How to use Nature Connection to help to calm thought, be more present and increase inner peace.
- How to use your senses as a communication with yourself and nature and why ‘withdrawing’ senses is really connecting with a deeper sense of connection
- and more